| || |
AmerInvest Realty & Property Management
Please print, read and sign this page and turn it in with your Rental Application
Thank you for your interest in an AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT property. Below, you will find the instructions and criteria required for applying for a property managed by AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. It is important that you read the information below prior to making application to understand what is required for renting the property. If you have further questions, contact AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT at 623.332.1388 or Toll Free 888.235.6145.
- Note: Properties cannot be held for long periods of time
- It is a requirement that each applicant fill out a separate application, and is 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant it is required to fill out the entire application, initial each page and sign an all signature lines. Failure to supply information can mean denial of the application.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT accepts only signed applications.
- If a cosigner is required, the person applying as a co-signor must complete a cosigner application. Ask an AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT representative for this form if needed. It is company policy NOT to accept a cosigner unless there are extraordinary circumstances and AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT obtains approval from the owner.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT processes applications after receipt. Selection is based on qualifications, not a first-come, first-served process.
- When making application, applicants must furnish al documentation required herein and verifiable social security card and photo identification such as driver license, military ID, state ID, or passport. Identification from merchant stores, work ID or credit card is not acceptable.
- Applicant must list all intended residents and their information in the application
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT reviews income, credit, rental or home ownership and criminal records to qualify all applicants.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT generally processes applications in 3-5 business days, but applications can take longer if more information is required from the applicant or there is difficulty obtaining references for the applicant.
- Deliver applications to: AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- By mail to 11435 W Buckeye Rd, A 104-434, Avondale, AZ 85323. If mailing an application, please call (623) 332-1388, for instructions.
- In person at 15655 W Roosevelt St, #219, Goodyear, AZ 85338. If delivering an application, please call (623) 332-1388, for appointment.
The Application/Processing Fee
- A $45.00 application fee is required per application, without exception, and is non-refundable.
- A $45.00 application fee for cosigners is required as well, and is non-refundable.
- A $150.00 per single or $200.00 per couple administration Fee.
- If the Applicant finds it necessary to cancel a move-in, the Application Deposit will be refunded provided the cancellation takes place within twenty-four hour (24) hours after submitting the application. If the check has been already deposited in the Management Trust Account it will be refunded after fourteen (14) banking days. Application fee is non-refundable.
- This fee is to cover the costs incurred while processing the application, credit, rental or ownership, and other screening reports.
- The general criteria for all applications are good income, credit, and tenant history or ownership, and no criminal records of all applicants and guarantor(s) if any, proving the ability to support the rental income and care for the property.
- All documentation and information must be verifiable and all references be known for at least two years.
- Negative findings on one or more of the four areas can cause denial of an application; false information or documentation is immediate grounds for denial of an application.
- Negative findings and/or false information discovered after the rental agreement has been signed is grounds for forfeiture of the security deposit and grounds for eviction.
- If you know there could be any negative findings in the reports and/or reference inquires we make, submit a letter of detailed explanation with the application before you are denied.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT notifies applicants of acceptance or denial within 3-5 business days of application, unless AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT cannot complete verifications. If more documentation is required, AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT will notify the applicant.
AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT reserves the right to deny any application if the application process cannot be completed within seven (7) business days.
- If accepted, applicants are required to follow requirements outlined on the AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Rental Application for completion of renting. All applicants 18 years of age and older must sign the Rental Agreement within two (2) business days from approval, and all signers must be present at the same time, including the guarantor(s).
- All persons 18 and over must supply social security card and a current U.S. Identification card at time of signature. A signature is required of any approved cosigner as well. Copies are not accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT does not accept signatures by mail, fax or e-mail
- If approved, to hold a property and refuse other applicants, AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT requires the first month rent and security deposit paid in certified funds and the rental agreement signed.
- If AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT approves the applicant and the applicant defaults on the requirements of renting a property, AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT reserves the right to deny this application.
- If the approved and accepted Applicant changes his mind and does not take possession for any reason, the Applicant forfeits the security deposit. First month rent will be refunded within fourteen (14) days from the date AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT receives written request from the applicant.
- All applicants applying together must qualify; denial of one applicant results in the denial of all applicants.
- Giving false information is automatic grounds for denial.
- If approved, the applicant must take possession on the date stated in the signed Rental/Lease agreement and complete a walk-through inspection prior to occupancy.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT will notify applicants of denial as soon as practical. Acceptance or denial will be verbal, in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail.
- All applicants are required to supply reasonable, reliable, and legal documentation on all income; all documentation on income is required at the time the application is submitted.
- Employees: Submit last two (2) consecutive pay stubs. If married couple, last two (2) consecutive pay subs for each spouse, and last two (2) months of bank statements.
- New employee: Submit referral letter from new employer specifying the hourly/weekly/by-weekly/monthly income he will pay you on a regular basis, and he intends to keep you as an employee for at least one year.
- Self-employed: Submit copies of the last two (2) years of income tax and last six (6) months of bank statements.
- Monthly income or combined income of spouses, from any source must be three (3) times the amount of monthly rent.
- Examples of income are employee records, income tax records, social security documentation, monthly stipends, trust funds, alimony and other sources that will reflect the ability to make monthly rental payments.
- If guarantor(s) is approved and accepted, the guarantor(s) all income, credit, criminal and employment reports must be good or excellent and must have at least six (6) months of continuous stable verifiable income that is at least five (5) times the monthly rental rate. Higher security deposit is required if there are guarantors involved.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT must be able to verify all income sources, and reserves the right to disqualify applicants for failure to prove income, supply adequate documentation, or prove the inability to support rental payments.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT obtains a credit report for all applicants and cosigners, and does not accept copies of credit reports from applicants, no exceptions.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT or its agents, on behalf of the owner is using outside authorized vendors for processing of all application packages.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT accepts discharged bankruptcies if it occurred at least three (3) years before application date and the prospective tenant has re-established good credit, and all current obligations are paid in a timely manner.
- Previous evictions and judgments are grounds for denial and may be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and could qualify only with owner written consent. If approved a higher security deposit is required.
- If a guarantor is to be considered, judgments must be paid off in full, proof of payment submitted with the applications. Higher security deposit is required.
- Negative credit reports can be grounds for denial of an application.
Rental History or Property Ownership
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT requires a minimum of three (3) years of rental history, and/or home ownership, unless a co-signor is accepted or mitigating circumstances are proven
- All references must be verifiable and family references are not accepted.
- Negative references can be grounds for denial of an application.
- Same rules apply for Cosigners as for the applicant. If Cosigner is married, both spouses must fill out the rental/cosigner application. NO EXCEPTIONS.
First Month Rent
- The first month rent it is due and payable at the time the Rental Agreement is signed, with cashier check or money order and must be payable to AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
- Within two (2) days after approval Applicant is required to deposit with AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT an earnest deposit equal to the greatest of 50% of the monthly rent rate or five hundred dollar ($500.00).
- Earnest deposit money will be credited to the required security deposit once the rental agreement is signed.
- Should the Resident does not take possession on the date agreed upon in the rental agreement, or should the resident changes his/her mind, the earnest deposit becomes non-refundable after the rental agreement has been signed.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT accepts only cashier checks and/or money order payable to AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT for any payment before the Rental Agreement starts. If for any reason the checks are not honored or are returned, the Applicant/Resident agrees to reimburse AMERINVEST REALTY
& PROPERTY MANAGEMENT for any bank fees and any charges incurred by AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT due to the check(s) being not honored or returned.
- The Security Deposit is due and payable at the time the Rental Agreement is signed, with cashier check or money order and must be payable to AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
- Cleaning deposit is minimum $300. The amount varies from property to property and owner to owner, and is nonrefundable after rental agreement termination.
- All funds must be available only in Cashier Check or Money Order drawn in a U.S. bank. AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT does not accept cash under any circumstances.
- Applicant agrees to reimburse AmerInvest Realty & Property Management for any and all bank charges, and any fees incurred in the event the Applicant intentionally places a stop payment on the instrument submitted to AmerInvest Realty & Property Management. Same is true if the instrument is returned for insufficient funds.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMNTS requires all residents to obtain renter insurance before signing the rental agreement AND add AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT as additional insured. The policy MUST be maintained in good standing during the term of the Rental/Lease Agreement. NO EXCEPTIONS
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT does not accept pets, except for those approved by the owner.
- An increase in deposit, or a nonrefundable pet sanitizing fee, as determined by the owner of the property, but not less than $300, is required for each animal, whether they are considered an inside or outside animal by the applicant. To find out what pets are acceptable for the property desired, inquire at the AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT office. Pets must have current licenses and vaccinations. NO EXCEPTIONS
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and/or the owner must approve all pets, and if the owner allows a pet, the pets must have current licenses and vaccinations, and the deposit or the pet sanitizing fee is required, either with the application or in the future when acquired.
- Applicant must obtain an insurance policy of $100,000 for pets before receiving possession of the premises, or when pet is acquired. NO EXCEPTIONS
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT requires listing of all animals/pets of any size, kind, or type. If you have an animal/pet, contact AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT to find out if this property can have animals/pets.
- If the owner allows animals/pets in the property, there is an increase in the security deposit or a pet sanitizing charge per pet/animal.
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT does not accept on any of its properties the following types of breeds: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Chows, Dobermans or any breed in these families or any breed-mix with them. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Assistive animals require special documentation and referral that must be submitted with the application. Assistive animals must have current licenses and vaccinations. NO EXCEPTIONS. Call our office at 623.332.1388 for more information.
- There is no security deposit fee for assistive animals, but there might be a charge after termination of tenancy for damages, if any.
- Disclose all water-filled furniture. Applicant must obtain an insurance policy for water-filled furniture, for at least $100,000 before receiving possession of the premises. There will be an increase in security deposit. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Applicant must disclose all vehicles of any type, size or kind. Each property has vehicle limitations; inquire at AMERINVEST REALT & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Equal Housing Opportunity/Fair Housing
- AMERINVEST REALTY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and its agents, and employees supports Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents of legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability).
If you need more space to right our information, please attached as many sheets of paper as necessary, or call our office at 888.235.6145 or 623.332.1388 and ask what the best way to proceed.
Section 1001 of Title 18, United States Code provides:
"Whoever in any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the Unites States knowingly and willfully falsifies, conceals or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or makes any false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any false writing or document, knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or entry shall be fined not more than $250,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."
I have read and understand the Rental/Lease Application Acknowledgement stated above.
Applicant Signature Date
NOTE: Each applicant must print and sign a separate form.